Fwd:Please,i need to hear from you dear

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Agnes Duke <agnesduke11@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 03:08:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Please,I need to hear from you dear
To: sugiriyantoko moron <gearyantoto@gmail.com>

My Dearest
How
are you today i hope that everything is fine Thanks for your mail. my
name is Agnes Duke Richard, from Liberia, i am 23years of age,
single, fair in complexion.My parents died of car accident  with our
5years old boy Henry, may  their gentle souls rest in the bosom of the
Lord.

Since the death of my parents, things became unbearable
for me, facing problems and hardship from my wicked uncle who tried
many times to assasinate me for him to have access to my father's
wealth and properties.But the merciful god  have been my rock of safety
and protection from this wicked man. my father in his life time,was a
well known successful business man who owns a Gold mining company.But
my wicked uncle has seized all my late father's properties, including
the company since the unexpected death of my beloved Father and has
been hunting for my life to eliminate me to make sure he kept
everything for himself and his wife. I wanted to escape to Europe, but
He hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling
documents.Luckily He did not discover where I kept my father's File
which contains important documents.

So
I decided to run to the refegee camp here in Senegal where I am
presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for
Refegee here in nearby country Sènègal. I wish to contact you
personally for a long term business relationship and investment
assistance in your Country.which is my main purpose of writing to you.
I believe that I am not in the wrong side? My father of blessed memory
deposited the sum of $3.8M ( Three Million Eight Hundred Thousand US
Dollars ) with a renowned bank with My Name as the next of kin So i
need you as my reliable foreign partner that will assist Me to transfer
this fund into your nominated bank account for investment and
management purposes.

I will like you to call me through the pastor's office no: ( +221-77 240 1481
) pastor Barabbas, when you call,tell him that you want to speak with
me Agnes Duke,so that he will send for me in the hostel so that we
can discuss more on phone. you can call me around 12 GMT

However,
I shall forward to you the necessay documents on confirmation of your
acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund.As
you will help me in an invsetment, and i will like to complete my
studies,in the university, because i want to fulfill my childhood
ambition of becoming a female medical doctor.This is the reason or why
I decided to contact you.Please i will like you to keep it confidential
because this is the only inheritance i have from my late parents, I
have attached my photo here for you.i will like to see yours if
possible.

before
I will tell you the procedures on how we are going to recover my late
father's fund in the bank,I need to have your information which i will
forward to the bank so that whenever you contact them as my foreign
partner they will reply you immediately.

Your full name..............?
Your nationality...............?
Your full address................?
Your occupation...................?
Your telephone number.............?

Remember
i am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed in you.
As soon as I see your information then I will give you all bank's
contact details for you to contact the bank as my trusted foreign
partner regarding the transferring of my late father's funds into your
bank account for investment purposes.

Hoping for a positive response from you, while you
have a nice day.
Yours Faithfully Agnes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bank plecit

primkopabri