UNHOLY CONFESSION

'i'll try' she said as he walked away 'try n0t 2 l0se u'
2 vibrants fear 'i'll b hre waitin' tested n scure
when sin's deep in my blood u'll b the 1 2 fall

i wish i could b the 1 the 1 wh0 w0n't care at all
but being the 1 0n the stand i kn0w the way 2 g0 n0 1's guiding me
when time soaked with bl0od turns it back
i kn0w it's hard 2 fall
c0nfided in me was ur heart
i kn0w it's hurting u,but its killing me

n0thing will last in ths life,our time is spent c0nstructing
n0w u're perfecting a world..meant 2 sin
c0nstrict ur hands around me,squeeze till i cn n0t breathe
ths air tested dead inside me,c0ntribute 2 ur plague
break all ur pr0mises tear d0wn ths steadfast wall
restraint r useless here tasting salvati0n's near

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bank plecit

primkopabri