Great way to increase your blog traffic

The kind of advice I love is advice
that's actionable and that will give
me immediate results. Today I
want you to do something very
specific that will give you a boost
in traffic. It's going to take about
30 minutes of your time. Here
goes...
I want you to write a blog entry.
The title should start with the text
"The Top X..." and I want you to
replace X with a number. It could
be 5 or 10 but no more than 12.
Here are a few example titles:
The Top 5 things you should
know before buying a home [You
can replace "home" with "car",
"boat", "cellphone", etc]
The Top 10 Funniest videos on
YouTube
The Top 7 Online Scams
The Top 5 most Beautiful People
of all Time
Once you've come up with a great
title, write the blog entry and
include a well researched list of
items. Embed photos or videos if
that is the list you're making.
Include links to sources if you can.
Make it a list that's worth looking
at.
Then I want you to post your
shiny new blog entry to your
favorite social bookmarking
sites. Here is a list of the top social
bookmarking sites with their
pagerank.
Once you've done that I want you
to visit your favorite online
discussion forums and post your
blog entry there.
Then I want you to tweet it and
post it to Facebook.
Once you've done all that, I want
you to grab your
favorite beverage, kick back and
see what happens. Don't forget
to email me with the results if you
do get a nice bump in traffic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bank plecit

primkopabri