Bukti ! Bahasa indonesia jauh lebih simple daripada english

In English : 'Would
you care to validate your
previous statement?'
In Indonesian : 'SUMPE LO?!
In English : 'Sorry, I think you
miscalculated your own
capabilities to handle the task at
hand.'
In Indonesian : 'Nenek lu kiper!
In English : 'Would you care to
elaborate on that statement?'
In Indonesian : 'MAKSUD
LOH?!'
In English : 'There's a 75%
chance I won't make it, I'm far
too busy for ur stupid event.'
In Indonesian : 'Insya'allah gw
dateng!'
In English : 'The meeting will
start at 9:15 AM. Please be there
15 minutes beforehand.'
In Indonesian : 'Rapatnya jam 8!'
Image
In English :'Let's try this new
scam and see if those carbo-
ladden brains buy it'
In Indonesian : 'Mama minta
pulsa'
In English : 'Please stop by our
outlet. There might be stuff
you'll find interesting.'
In Indonesian : 'Giordanonya,
Kakaaak!'
In English : 'I've stumbled upon
something that might be of
interest to you. You might find it
useful.'
In Indonesian : 'CEKIDOT BOI!'
In English : 'I'm so overwhelmed
by this turn of event that I'm
speechless and in awe.'
In Indonesian : 'ANJROT!'
In English : 'This is a very
interesting topic that everybody
should stay updated about this.'
In Indonesian : 'Sundul, Boi!'
In English : 'I definitely won't
make it. You guys go and have
fun without me.'
In Indonesian : 'Ntar gue
nyusul.'
In English : 'You're absolutely,
positively 100% correct. But I
knew that already.'
In Indonesian : 'EMBEER!'
In English : 'That's so profound.
I can't contribute anything
further but I need to say
something to sound equally
smart.'
In Indonesian : 'Dalem.'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bank plecit

primkopabri